July 06, 2007

Choices of life... I chose my happiness!

Never blame others for the way you choose to live your life, for the decisions you make or the way you decide to be. It's part of life to live experiences that will make you grow. Some can be great, others can be bad, but in the end you choose the way you want to live. You choose to be a good person or a bad person, to study or to be a drop out, to give up or to be perseverant, to be happy with the choices you make or to let others make the choices for you... life is about choices when you make one don't blame others for the path you decide to choose or for the person you decide to be. I have decided to be me, to search for the thing that makes ME and only me happy. It's a choice I made and nothing or anyone is going to make me feel bad for choosing my happiness over theirs. Just remember you can't make someone happy if you aren't happy yourself. Are you happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home