October 22, 2007

So much fuss

So much fuss, just to realize that he does love me and have him reconfirm what deep down i should know. He loves me, and he won't let me go.
After the series WWF between us (mainly me)... we are back to the seventies... peace and lots of LOVE.
We both deserve Noble prizes...for unconditional and infinite love and patience with each other.
Had an emotional fight with God, just to realize that no matter what happens i shall never regret ever meeting him because with him i opened up my heart and with me he realized that there are people that actually believe in you, and will give you the support you need always.

I love my baby!

By the way, I had a great weekend. Saturday morning I went to the beach alone and had a very relaxing time. Then I went Sky diving with my best friend (the one person who is always there for me... he's the best)... best thing to do in the world!! Came back from Arecibo to face us... we made up. He picked me up, went to dinner at Budatai (i thinks that's how it spelled), and then time for us. I love him :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home