July 23, 2009

The Last E-mail

Today I received another one of your e-mails, the last one according to you. Guess since the one month anniversary of our breakup day is almost here, I suppose it was about time.
I have to admit that it hurts. I keep it quiet. I keep it to myself. Love is hard and very painful. I can't tell anyone it hurts. None of them will ever understand. I know I am better off, but we were together for two years. I can let you know, even though you have no idea I write here, that I have loved you with all my heart. I'll miss your non-stop doses of kisses, the way I would fit perfectly in your arms when you would hug me, sleeping on your chest, all those beautiful moments we only you and I existed. Te amo un millon bebe y con todo mi corazon. Te amo mucho. Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger L.D.Cains said...

Hace mucho que no andaba por estos lares... es la mentable encontrar un escrito tan triste aunque parece que fue hace meses... Hope you feel better!!

5:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home