October 22, 2006

Eternal Darkness

There are moments I think I see a ray of light in my eternal darkness but like always it turns out to be a hallucination created my mind who seems to be bored to death (it’s growing cobwebs) or simply a try of my despairing heart, who longs to beat to the rhythm of happiness. I feel sorry for you two (my heart and my mind), I wish I could d something to entertain you. I know I have your full support, but there seem to be two other guys who don’t want anything good for you, fear and uncertainty. It’s not a fair battle for they seem to have years of practice and advantage over you guys, so please don’t give up. I’m adding a little faith to you two (the last I’ve got left), so you can win this battle and let there be a bit of light to shine on my gloomy lost soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home