October 22, 2006

My Life...

I want love, I really do! I long to have someone who opens his arms to hold me, to kiss me, or simply to just be there, with me. But I know he won’t come along, at least not until I decide what I want with my God forsaken life! The truth is… I DON”T KNOW WHAT I WANT! I finished college, I have a job, I’m doing my MBA, but I don’t see a road ahead. Sometime I would like to leave… move out of this island, but the fear is too big. I don’t like my job. My boss has not giving me a raise, so I am still paid like a student. I hate the fact that I’m alone and all I seem to attract are men who are even more lost than I am or fucking married guys who can’t keep their thing in their pants! I really hate this period of my life and I sometimes hate myself also. Yeah, I know it sounds bad (but don’t worry I’m not suicidal.) I’m just hard on myself. I am truly disappointed because I am a coward. I hate that fact that I can’t tell these things to anyone because they’ll think I’m stupid or that I need a fucking shrink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home