April 10, 2008

Influences & hate

It's kind of incredible and yet extremely annoying and frustrating to see how someone other that yourself can dictate your moods.

When your near me I'm happy calm.
When your away I get depressed.
When we're angry at each other, I'm mad at everyone.
When you don't give me attention, I feel sad frustrated.

I hate the fact that you're my everything and sometimes I feel I'm not yours.
I hate the fact that I feel I love you more.
I hate it that I expect so much and always end up disappointed.
But mostly I hate that I love you, that my world glows when I see you,
that when I'm with you I forget everything, that you're my all, and I'm just you're complement.
I hate that I give all my free time to you and you give me yours whenever you feel like it.
... I hate that I feel like this and you feel you give me your all.
Words by my friends: ¡The Hormones!... a huge storm in a glass of water.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hola "desconocida" ¿cómo te van las cosas?...

...pues no creo que sea mi mejor trabajo, pero sí uno de mis más emocionales...

dame una llamadita de vez en cuando, prometo no ser un bicho como otras veces, o sino, pasa por mi facebook y deja un wall comment para saber que sigues bien...

veo que sigues enamorada... me alegra mucho saberlo...

un abrazo,
H

4:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home