December 25, 2005

Thank You

As the hours passed today I sat down and realized how many men (most of them ex boyfriends, others almost boyfriends) have been an important part of my life. As I thought or talked on the phone with them today, I realized how grateful I am to have had them in my life. Sure some of them broke my heart others were plain stupid, but the past is the past, and thanks to them I have become the person I am. Thanks to them I am able to forgive, to thank God for making me realized that he was not the ONE, and for making me see that I am worth more that what I believe. I know it may sound a bit snobbish, but I know I am worth more than I give myself credit for. Thanks to them I am able to realize that I will not find a Prince Charming like the Disney Movies, but a MAN (with all his qualities and DEFECTS) and I am happy with that.

So…
To all you friends, ex-boyfriends, and special friends:
THANK YOU for making me the person I am, for helping me realize how much I am worth, for helping me learn to forgive & forget, for teaching me so many things I did not know, for making me a stronger person, for respecting me, for your patience, for your love, for your tenderness, and for teaching me that no matter what happened between us their is always the possibility of a nice friendship.
Thank You. You'll always have a special place in my heart. I Hope You have a wonderful Christmas filled with tons of blessings and lots of love. Good luck and God Bless You. Kisses

Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home